Job Description :
Our program seeks and entry level Systems Engineer for its Vandenberg AFB location to perform technical planning and requirements integration in support of satellite processing operations. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Develop an integrated satellite processing schedule that includes facility preparations, satellite processing tasks, hazardous operations and after launch close-out
• Identify conflicts during the processing flow and recommend solutions
• Analyze mission requirements and integrate with engineering across the organization, then review engineering documentation to ensure these requirements are satisfied and met within the required timeline
• Provide verification evidence to program representatives
• Provide recommendations for process improvements that facilitate risk reduction and cost savings
• Develop and present schedules, power point charts and requirements status in a multi-organizational environment, field questions as required
Applicant selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Must have a Bachelors degree in a relevant technical discipline.
Candidate must have a basic understanding of Project Management techniques, Systems Engineering principles and be familiar with Microsoft Office software bundle, Power Point and Project.
Candidate must be willing to travel to off base locations for up to six weeks
Candidate must be willing to work extended shifts, weekends, odd start times and night shift as required to support mission operations
Must be a United States citizen - See more at: http://search.lockheedmartinjobs.com/ShowJob/Id/76922/Systems%20Engineer%20Associate%20(Entry%20Level)#sthash.NIZWljwI.dpuf